Bipolar Life “memed” me yesterday. I wasn’t really sure what that meant, until I looked at his blog and followed the other bloggers that had been “memed.” As far as I can figure, it’s a sort of game, where you connect bloggers with other bloggers. A very good way to find some fascinating blogs! Oh, and I did look up the definition of “meme” in case you are interested. I’m sure QoB will appreciate that.
Let the meme-ing, begin!
The rules of the “6 Random Things About Me Meme”:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I loathe mowing. I have mowed my own grass probably three times this year, and Dad has mowed it all of the other times, simply because he got tired of looking at it.
2. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to the local public pool, sunbathe, and wade in the kiddie pool. By myself. So I can talk to strangers.
3. I love those “fill-in-the-blank-all-about-you” chain emails. Send me some!!
4. I do not own a digital camera, and can’t take a decent picture to save my life.
5. I am obsessed with all beauty products. Hence the cluttered-up bathroom. Can’t wait until Matt finally opens the linen closet doors and finds my secret stash.
6. I am a closet gangsta-rap fan. Bring on the Tupac and DMX. Hellz yeah. Hehe.