Here I am, five whole days past due on my Building Rome post, the challenge post related to identifying and accomplishing short-term goals, developed by Green Embers. This week’s challenge is to enlist goals of “Flying the Flag of the Freak.” In GE’s words: “find something this week that will show the world just how awesome you are, no matter how freaky you think it is.”
First, though, I’d like to report in last week’s goals:
1) Get out of the house at least once a day. Hooooley moley, have I ever accomplished this. I have been out more than I have been home. This may have attributed to both my extreme fatigue and low stress level, so I’ll take it. It feels good to be out seeing people.
2) No matter what I am doing that day, be dressed, showered, and ready to walk out the door at a moment’s notice by 11:00AM. I did pretty well at this, although it wasn’t always by 11:00AM. Sometimes it was much earlier, sometimes much later. The point is that its getting done.
3) Stop isolating. Now. I socialized every day the past week. I am whupped.
My Do-or-Die Goals:
1) Take care of all Kizzie’s needs, including play with Kizzie every day for at least 30 minutes. Done!
2) Hygiene/Self-Care. Satisfactory.
3) Take all medications as prescribed. Getting much better.
4) Eat healthfully. Relative to the diet the doctor currently has me on.
This week’s goals:
So, since I’m so late, this will basically be from this moment until Monday when I write my new goals:
1) Blog every day.
2) Continue path to quitting smoking.
3) Find new music for MP3 player (suggestions are welcome)
4) Get 25% through my new book