With a little push to my brain, and fingers flying fast over Google Search, I remembered the key words that I needed to find this prompt last week (that I unfortunately couldn’t find until about five minutes ago), and am now back in business doing a link-up for thankfulness. Woot!
So because the point of this post is to get down the the nitty-gritty right away, let’s talk about what was keeping me thankful and grateful this week:
- Sunlamps, and the realization that I do NOT have to keep skipping out on my psychiatrist. I am supposed to go in when I am feeling bad or off, so that is what I will do!
- The knowledge that a dear friend’s Thanksgiving went much better this year than in year’s past.
- Knowing that volunteering ourselves to go to the big shindig for the Big Dawg’s side of the family probably got him out and away from the TV and a frozen dinner.
- Was able to see my nephew and really bond over the last week, and have plans to see him again on Wednesday.
- Much less discord between LarBear and I, which I attribute to both of us listening more, communicating more, and being more patient…also thanks to therapy, for the both of us.
- The YMCA pass Dad is providing LarBear and I. I did water walking yesterday and am very sore, but determined to keep up with it.
- A little extra money (I hope) to get caught up on buying some personal hygiene items.
- Two happy, healthy dogs
- It appears the new infusion that LarBear is taking for Crohn’s is working.
- Starting to have relationship again with stepdad